Wednesday 23 April 2014

Spring redecorating!


-source-
The time has come, spring has sprung and paint has been brought. It's time for a spring redecoration-bedroom style.

Along side the usual spring cleaning, I am so excited to say that my room is going through a complete re-vamp. Currently, I have moved all my things downstairs in boxes and my wardrobe now consists of two rails, that I have to wheel to somewhere else anytime we want to get work done.

And while it is difficult to live out of cardboard boxes, the wait is defiantly going to be worth it!

Although currently I can't really show you my progress (there's nothing very exciting about a newly plastered ceiling or a newly sanded door) I can hopefully document my room being transformed.

For now, here's some sneak previews:
1. Choice of wallpaper
2.Choice of bed
3.Choice of mirror

To say I'm excited is an understatement!! 

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment