Tuesday 30 December 2014

A clean slate



2014 was a pretty bad year for me, in fact I'd go as far as saying I'll be happy to see the end of it. Throughout this year I've started to work incredibly hard at keeping myself happy and now I can safety say I am surrounded by people that make me laugh everyday and generally make my life better.

With that In mind, I'm looking forward to what 2015 will bring. I'll ignore the looming prospect of final exams for now, and focus on what I will be doing to contribute to a great year!

Blog-wise
. I am aiming to upload a post AT LEAST once a week, this will provide a great stress reliever from exams and I mustn't stop myself doing from what I enjoy.
. To get to grips with shooting manual and get out and experiment with my new camera.
. To discover my blog niche- by experimenting lots and finding out what works for me.

Personal-wise
. Organise my studying and social life so that I feel comfortable going into exams, not scared and overwhelmed.
. Eat less sugary snacks- think of your skin!!
. Try to become a master  decent at applying liquid eyeliner.
. Experiment with hairstyles.
. Try not to take your exam related rants out on your family. Save it for those who will rant with you- your friends.

What are your goals for the new year?

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment