Monday 2 June 2014

500 days of a great soundtrack


500 days of summer is officially my new favorite movie. Not only because it aches with creativity, heart break, inspiration, sadness and triumph- all at once. But because it's soundtrack can only be summed up in one way- bloody brilliant.

I'm not normally one to appreciate a movie's soundtrack either and don't get me wrong, the songs are great but alongside the movie they take on a whole new meaning. Take the smiths//There is a light that never goes out and Mumm-ra//She's got you high. I cannot even begin to express my new found love for this movie.

If you don't do anything else, watch this movie, and fall in love with it.

Bye for now, i'm going to make popcorn and watch it on repeat for the third time. 

Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment