Sunday 29 June 2014

Grand Designs

As you may have noticed, Thoughtsandthunder has undergone major changes recently. When I first started blogging, I had absolutely no clue what I was doing. Sure, I've done programming and likewise in school but creating a small space on the internet that looked pretty, grabbed people's attention and also worked as an escapism for me and my ideas all at the same time was never really on the agenda.

Until recently, I wasn't aware of the great resources available to me and the great community out there. Anyway, I propose a mid-year promise- I have lots of exciting things coming up this year and I've only just dipped my little toe into the pool of blogging. I'm not going to say that I am going to dive bomb into the deep end just yet but I am going to keep on churning out content. I'm gaining more and more experience as time goes on and it can only get better from here, right?

So thanks to those who have joined me on this little blogging journey so far, and here's to great things to come. Please bear with me for the meantime, as I work on making this little space even better.

A somewhat optimistic,
Abbie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment